FieldFox Analyzer Current Firmware (all FieldFox models)
To upgrade firmware:
- Power on the FieldFox
To view the current installed firmware in FieldFox
- Press System (7), press Service Diagnostics, press System Information
- The Current Version tab at the bottom of this page provides a link to download the latest firmware
- Follow the appropriate Update Instructions from the table below
|Current Firmware Revision||Updated Firmware Revision||Update Instructions|
(Supports all FieldFox models)
Enhancements to response cal, both short response and normalization
.csv data saved in same format as display
ECal and preset issues resolved
Supports ECal on all models, except N9912A. ECal must be connected to FieldFox before performing calibration.
Supports option license file upgrade via external USB CD-ROM/DVD-ROM, (A.07.08).
Supports new firmware update via external USB CD-ROM/DVD-ROM. Requires mininum firmware revision A.07.05 or later.
*Implementation of time/date restriction setting on FieldFox. Please set local time correctly before updating from previous revision to A.07.xx.
Supports DataLink 4.12
|Updating to / within A.06.xx|
|A.04.xx or A.05.xx||
Latest release (A.05.53*)
|Updating within A.04.xx or A.05.xx|
A.04.02 (US/SG serial numbers)
|Updating A.02.xx or A.03.xx|
NOTE: Firmware upgrades do not affect the measurement accuracy of a FieldFox instrument. An annual calibration of a FieldFox remains valid following a firmware upgrade
To downgrade firmware:
- Some restriction apply when downgrading FieldFox firmware. Click here to view the instructions
Click here to view significant firmware history changes
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2014-02-24||A.07.29||Zip file containing firmware files|
How to Download
- Click the download button, select file, save and unzip.
How to Install
- See A.07.xx firmware update supporting documentation for installation process.
- Does Not Require a License
- ***Before updating to firmware revision A.07.xx, please MAKE SURE the time, date and time zone are set correctly. After installing this version, you will only be able to change your time once per day, and no more than 5 hours backwards.***
- N9912A, N9923A, N9913A, N9914A, N9915A, N9916A, N9917A, N9918A, N9925A, N9926A, N9927A, N9928A, N9935A, N9936A, N9937A, N9938A
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.