BenchLink Data Logger 3
The Agilent benchLink data logger 3 software provides a convenient way to collect and analyze your data. The software is a Windows-based application that uses a familiar spreadsheet environment to define measurement data to be collected.
BenchLink data gogger 3 software is not dependent on any earlier versions of data logger software. It will install in a separate directory on your PC. You can import the configuration files from previous versions into data logger 3. Data logs collected using data logger 1 or data logger II requires those versions of data logger to export the data.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2012-01-01||4.3.00||Data logging software for the 34970A and 34972A data acquisition / data logging switch units.|
How to Download
- Click Download button
- Save file to PC
How to Install
Uninstall any earlier version
CAUTION: Save all configurations and data files before uninstalling an earlier version. See transferring data and configurations to a new version in the Supporting Documentation.
Run .exe file to install
Run-time components Microsoft .Net 2.0 and Data Access 2.8 SP1 will be installed
- Does Not Require a License
- Windows 8 Pro
- Windows 7 Pro; Enterprise and Ultimate (Excludes Home Edition)
- Windows Vista (Excludes Home Edition)
- Windows XP SP 3 (Excludes Home Edition)
- Controller: Recommend Pentium 4, 800 MHz or greater, Min: Pentium III, 500 MHz
- RAM: Recommend 256 MB or greater, Min 128 MB
- Disk Space: Recommend 200 MB, Min 100 MB
- Display: 1024x768 resolution, 256 colors
- Agilent IO Libraries Version 14.1 or later (CD included with instrument or download from www.agilent.com/find/iosuite)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or higher (to view documentation)
- User mode: Power Users and Administrators only
- 34970A and 34972A
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.