86100D Infiniium DCA-X Firmware Upgrade
The 86100D firmware version listed below is the most recent firmware release and is recommended for use with all 86100D Infiniium DCA mainframes.
86100D FlexDCA firmware version A.02.0x is required for use with external PCs running N1010 FlexDCA Pro Remote Access Software version A.02.0x. For best results match the version of N1010A on your external PC to the version of FlexDCA on your mainframe.
Select the 86100D Firmware Upgrade below and download it to a local PC, or directly to the 86100D. Follow the installation procedure as outlined below.
Download and Installation instructions:
- Copy the firmware upgrade file to a USB Flash Drive, LAN folder, or other device so that the file will be available to copy to the 86100D.
- On the 86100D, click Exit on the File menu and then click Yes to exit the 86100D application.
- On the Start menu, click My Computer.
- Select the D:drive and create a new folder. Give the new folder a meaningful name, for example, Software Upgrade.
- Copy the upgrade file from an external memory device to your new folder.
- Select the upgrade file to begin the installation. Click Next twice for the installation wizard to automatically uninstall the current version and install the newer version.
- From the Windows desktop, double-click the FlexDCA or Legacy UI icon to start the desired 86100D application.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2013-05-13||A.02.02.32||Required for customers using N1010A FlexDCA Pro Remote Access SW A.02.02. Includes support for N1045A and additional enhancements.|
How to Download
- See Above
How to Install
- See Above
- Does Not Require a License
- Windows XP SP3
- Information Not Available