PSA Wide Bandwidth Digitizer External Calibration Wizard
The PSA Wide Bandwidth Digitizer External Calibration Wizard (PSA Option 235) is a Microsoft Windows based program used with the PSA Series Spectrum Analyzers that have Option 122 80 MHz Bandwidth Digitizer installed.
How to Use the Wizard
For detailed guidance on use of the Wizard select "Using Extended Calibration Software for Wide Bandwidth Measurements" AN 1443.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2004-08-30||A.01.00||File available for download...|
How to Download
- Click the Download button.
- Save the file to your PC.
How to Install
- Close all open or running applications by clicking Alt + Tab, selecting the running program and close.
- Go to the location where you saved the PSA firmware package, double click on the executable file to install the program.
To Configure the Calibration Wizard
- Start the Wizard and select the Help button.
- Click on Configuring your Sytem the Table of Contents.
- Does Not Require a License
PC / Instrument
- Windows XP
- Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows based personal computer
- Windows 2000, Windows XP Professional
- E4440A, E4443A, E4445A, E4446A,E4447A, E4448A with Option 122 installed
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.