IntuiLink for PSG and ESG Signal Generators
Agilent IntuiLink is a free connectivity software solution that links various Agilent test and measurement instruments using Microsoft software applications. With IntuiLink, you continue working in your familiar PC environment, but use integrated, intrinsic tools to simplify the way you work.
The software provides a small toolbar that launches in Microsoft Excel or Microsoft Word. Once installed, the toolbar is automatically loaded each time the Microsoft application is opened and operates just like other toolbars in these applications.
- Download I/Q Data and Marker Files - With IntuiLink, you can connect to the PSG/ESG and download I/Q waveform data from an Excel spreadsheet or from a file on your PC to the signal generator. I/Q data and marker files may be in ASCII or binary format. IntuiLink will automatically format and scale your ASCII and spreadsheet data to fit the signal generator's hardware requirements. Binary files must already be formatted according to the arbitrary waveform generator's requirements before downloading these type of files. Waveforms can only be downloaded to the E4438C and E8267C/D vector signal generators and E443xB ESG-D/DP Series signal generators and require the optional baseband generator to be installed.
- Save Instrument State Settings - From the IntuiLink toolbar, you can save the signal generator's settings to the PC and restore them later to quickly reproduce difficult measurement setups. This allows you to replicate frequently used setups and cut down on test time.
- Capture Screen Images - Transfer the signal generator's display directly into your spreadsheet or document, or save the image file as a .bmp, .gif, .wmf, .jpeg, .emf, and .tif formats. Use these screen images in training presentations or when documenting manufacturing test setups.
Supported Signal Generators
- E824xA, E825xA, E8247C, E8257C, E8257D, E8267C, E8267D PSG signal generators
- E4400B, E4420B, E4421B, E4422B, E4423B, E4424B, E4425B, E4426B, E4430B, E4431B, E4432B, E4433B, E4434B, E4435B, E4436B, E4437B, E4438C ESG signal generators
- Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP Professional, or NT® 4.0 with Service Pack 4
- Pentium PC, 200 MHz or greater
- 32 MB RAM (64 MB recommended)
- 20 MB free disk space (40 MB recommended)
Agilent IO Libraries
- Agilent IO Libraries Suite, L.02.00 or later, must be installed on your computer for IntuiLink to operate.
Supported Application Environments
- Microsoft Office, Service Release 2 supports: Excel 97, Word 97
- Microsoft Office 2000 supports: Excel 2000, Word 2000
- Microsoft Office XP supports: Excel 2002, Word 2002
Microsoft, Windows, and Windows NT are U.S. registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2005-03-18||4.3||Microsoft Office, Service Release 2 supports: Excel/Word 97 Microsoft Office 2000 supports: Excel/Word 2000 Microsoft Office XP supports: Excel/Word 2002|
How to Download
- See Readme File
How to Install
- Does Not Require a License
- Pentium PC, 200 MHz or greater, 32 MB RAM 64 MB recommended, 20 MB free disk space 40 MB recommended, Agilent IO libraries suite L.02.00 or later.
- E4400B, E4420B, E4421B, E4422B, E4423B, E4424B, E4425B, E4426B, E4430B, E4431B, E4432B, E4433B, E4434B, E4435B, E4436B, E4437B, E4428C, E4438C, E8241A, E78244A, E8247C, E8257C, E8257D, E8251A, E8254A, E8267C, E8267D