4395A Network/Spectrum/Impedance Analyzer Firmware Upgrade
Firmware Installation Procedure
1. Download the "4395A_FW0X.XX.zip" file to a temporary local disk, then extract it.
2. Copy Update.src file to a DOS formatted floppy disk.
3. While pressing both [start] and [preset] keys, turn the 4395A ON.
4. Wait until the bootloader menu appears on the CRT.
5. Insert the Disk 1/1 into the flexible disk drive.
6. Press SYSTEM UPDATE and CONTINUE. The analyzer displays "LOADING FROM DISK 1/1" and starts firmware installation.
7. Wait until the analyzer displays "Update Complete".
8. Press Reboot or turn the analyzer power OFF and ON. The analyzer starts operation using the installed firmware.
9. Verify that no error message is displayed and "4395A Rev 1.xx" is displayed
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2006-09-22||1.12||4395A Firmware Upgrade Revision 1.12|
How to Download
- Click the download button and save the file to a temporary directory on your PC (or instrument).
How to Install
- See Above
- Does Not Require a License
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.