14585A Control and Analysis Software for the DC Power Analyzer
The 14585A software is available to download free of charge. However, a license is required when connecting the 14585A software to an N6705A or N6705B DC Power Analyzer mainframe. The license resides inside the N6705A/B, not on the PC, and is specific to the mainframe’s serial number. Any copy of the 14585A software can connect to an N6705A/B mainframe as long as the mainframe has a license installed in it. See “How to Order a License” below for more information. Try the software for free with the 30-day trial license.
- Control any N6700 DC power module when installed in the N6705 DC Power Analyzer
- Graphical user software - no programming required
- Control and analyze data from up to four N6705 mainframes at once; that’s up to 16 power supplies simultaneously
- 4 modes of operation: scope (waveform capture), data log, CCDF statistical analysis (N6781A only), and ARB (waveform creation)
- Accurately capture current drain measurements from seconds to days at up to 200,000 measurements per second (in scope mode) directly to a PC
- Enhanced control and analysis of data –use familiar PC controls and large display
- Easily create complex waveforms to stimulate or load down a DUT by inputting a formula, choosing from built-in, or importing waveform data
- Capture a waveform, then “play” it back
- Perform statistical analysis of power consumption
- Export data to a Microsoft® Excel® spreadsheet or text file
- Data log measurements directly to the PC
The Agilent 14585A control and analysis software is designed to control the advanced functions of, as well as analyze the data taken from, an N6705 DC Power Analyzer via the familiar controls of a PC.
The software can be used to control any of the 24 DC power modules in the N6700 family when they are installed in an N6705A/B mainframe. With one instance of the software, up to 4 mainframes can be controlled simultaneously. Since the N6705 can hold up to 4 DC power modules, that’s up to 16 power supplies at the same time.
Perform waveform capture, long-term data logs, or create arbitrary waveforms for up to 16 power supplies, from basic to precision, depending on your application.
Perform advanced battery drain analysis, such as CCDF statistical analysis, when the N6781A SMU is installed.
Evaluate the Agilent 14585A Software for free for 30 days – there is no charge for the 14585A software. However, a 30-day license per mainframe is provided with every copy of the software. The license key is "IJXXGKFFLJFCRQDEJCCMTQUU" (without the quotes).
How to Order a License
The table below describes how to oder a license to use the 14585A software with a N6705A or N6705B DC Power Analyzer mainframe
|Situation||How to get a license||Part Number for License|
|I do not own a DC Power Analyzer mainframe...||When ordering your new N6705B mainframe, add Option 056 to the order. A license will be delivered with your new N6705B mainframe.||N6705B-056|
|I already own an N6705A or N6705B mainframe...||You can add a license to your currently owned N6705A or N6705B by ordering the N6705U-056. A license key will be provided to you to activate the license on your mainframe.||N6705U-056|
Current Version: 22.214.171.124 –17 September 2012
This page is provided for the download of the 126.96.36.199 version of the Control and Analysis Software for the DC Power Analyzer.
Software Revision History:
188.8.131.52 (September 17,2012) Adds support for the N6755A, N6756A, N6763A, N6764A, N6765A, N6766A, and N6777A modules.
184.108.40.206 (July 29, 2011) – Added support for the N6783A-BAT and N6783A-MFG power modules.
220.127.116.11 (9 May 2011) - Fixed minor installer bug that incorrectly reports an I/O Libraries “out of date” error. Version number was not changed.
18.104.22.168 (18 Aug 2010) - Bug fixes
22.214.171.124 - Initial public release
|Release Date||Version||Version Description||
Free Trial Available
|2012-11-09||126.96.36.199||Software file available for download...|
How to Download
Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework
For PCs running Windows XP or Vista, download .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 which is available from Microsoft at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/netframework/cc378097.aspx
For PCs running Windows 7, you can use the latest version of .NET available from Microsoft at www.microsoft.com/net
Follow all instructions, including reboot, before going to Step 2
Download and install the latest Agilent I/O Libraries
Available from Agilent at http://www.agilent.com/find/iolib
- Download and install the 14585A Control and Analysis Software (9MB) available below
Make sure you are using the latest firmware for the N6705 mainframe
Upgrade instructions and the Agilent N6700 Firmware Update Utility are available at www.agilent.com/find/n6705firmware
How to Install
- See Above
- Requires a License
PC / Instrument
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Information Not Available
- N6705A. N6705B