N9340A and N9340B Handheld Spectrum Analyzer (HSA) PC Software
Agilent N9340A and N9340B HSA PC software is an easy-to-use, PC-based remote control tool for your N9340A/B handheld spectrum analyzer. It can be used as:
- A monitor - Display and control the spectrum scans simultaneously to your N9340A/B.
- A file manager - Send files to your N9340A/B from a PC, or get files from your N9340A/B to a PC.
- A SCPI (Standard command of programmable instrument) debugger - Send remote control commands or queries to N9340A/B.
In addition to the three major functions, the N9340A/B PC software also provides the following utilities:
- Capture the screen when it is used as a monitor
- Export trace data into a CSV file (in a format of *.csv, open with Microsoft® Office Excel)
- Edit and export antenna table file for field strength function
- Generate measurement reports for printouts
To Install this Software:
- Please make sure you have Agilent's IO libraries suite installed in the controller computer.
- Download the N9340A/B PC software.
- Please refer to the N9340A/B PC software help for instrument and PC connection setup.
Microsoft is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2009-07-13||A.01.06||Software file available for download.|
How to Download
- See Above
How to Install
- See Above
- Does Not Require a License