HSA and BSA PC Software
The HSA and BSA PC software is an easy-to-use, PC-based remote control tool for your N934xC HSA or N9320B/N9322C BSA spectrum analyzer. It can be used as:
- A monitor - Display and control the spectrum scans simultaneously to your spectrum analyzer.
- A file manager - Send files to your spectrum analyzer from a PC, or transfer files from your HSA or BSA to a PC
- An editor - Create channel standard, amplitude correction, limit and task plan files
In addition to the three major functions, the HSA and BSA PC software also provides the following utilities:
- Capture the screen when it is used as a monitor
- Export trace data into a CSV file (in a format of *.csv, open with Microsoft® Office Excel)
- Edit and export antenna table file for field strength function
- Generate measurement reports for printouts
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2013-10-29||2.1.5||Supports N9322C BSA as well as HSA|
How to Download
- Click the Download button
How to Install
- Run the .msi file
- Does Not Require a License
PC / Instrument
- Windows 7
- Windows XP SP3
- Please make sure your N9320B firmware has been upgraded to version B.02.52 or greater.
- Please make sure you have Agilent's IO libraries suite installed in the controller computer.
- N9320B, N9322C, N9342C, N9343C, N9344C