FieldFox Analyzer Data Link Software (All FieldFox Models)
The Data Link software facilitates transferring data from FieldFox to your PC and the creation of simple reports. It provides support for FieldFox models.
Current version: Data Link 4.65, requires FieldFox firmware A.07.xx. Supported models:
- N9912A, N9923A
- N9913A, N9914A, N9915A, N9916A, N9917A, N9918A,
- N9925A, N9926A, N9927A, N9928A,
- N9935A, N9936A, N9937A, N9938A:
Overview - Information on this page provides history on the new generation of Data Link software first introduced in October, 2009, orignal version available prior to October, 2009. The versions for the new generation of Data Link software start at 2.0. The versions for the original Data Link software are 1.x.
|Data Link Software History|
|4.65||● Fixed bug where Smith and polar plots could be drawn as ovals instead of circles.|
● Supports FieldFox firmware A.07.26
● Fixed Help file for Cal Kit Editor.
● Various bugs fixes on report generations for various sized plots, allowing commas in scaling and marker entries when locale requires them.
● Fixed: Saving .dlt files with markers and limit lines, memory management, generating multiple reports from different file names, and etc.
● Fixed Windows XP compatibility support
● Fixed: Data Link minimized issue on taskbar on Windows 7
● Fixed: Data Link unable to handle IFBWs less than 300 Hz.
● Fixed: Data Link capture current trace time does not match the time displayed on FieldFox screen
● Datalink version 4.12 is compatible with FieldFox firmware A.06.17
|3.71||● Fixed localized header info|
● Fixed Datalink trace+state import bug
|3.61||● Fixed: Cable editor velocity factor field change does not persist when saving|
● Made compatible with older firmware A.04.50 and above
● FieldFox with firmware revision A.03.06 and below requires latest firmware to fix save/recall states issues when using this version DataLink
● Note: Beginning from revision 3.48, Data Link enable three display screen sizes in Windows 7, 100%, 125% and 150%. Go to:
Ease of Access Center
Make the computer easier to see
Change the size of text and icons
Choose small (100%), medium (125%), or large (150%). Medium is only compatible with DataLink above 3.48
● Fixed: Single trace .dlt file used as analysis template causes multi-trace State+Trace file to fail to load53128
● Fixed: Import .csv and .sta files -- CAT mode VSWR -- 0.00 Hz listed as Start/Stop freq. It should be 2 MHz and 3 GHz
● Fixed: In Data Link 3.40, when"capture current trace" CAT mode VSWR, the title and annotation show RL LogMag, and displayed trace is not correct
● Fixed: In Data Link 3.40, when "capture current trace", markers are not captured and displayed
● Fixed: Adding markers on imported .csv files
● Fixed: When load CAT mode VSWR State+Trace file in DataLink, change to LogMag, but title remains VSWR
● Fixed: In DTF LIN State+Trace file, when opening in DataLink shows DTV VSWR scaling instead of DTF LIN scaling
● Fixed crash when "right clicking" on state only graph
● Fixed display title when changing from non-DTF plot to VSWR display DTF(VSWR)
● Fixed: Markers float in space when converting to polar and smith
● Fixed: Remove "format" option on mouse "right click" when complex data is not enough to do format conversion
● Fixed: DTF VSWR - Import state + trace file, choose Format, LogMag, annotation changes to LogMag, but data is still VSWR
● Fixed: Calkit Editor - Changing connector name does not change standard names
● Fixed: DTF VSWR state+trace file data is displayed incorrectly in DataLink
● Fixed: DTF linear format state+trace file unable to open in DataLink
● Fixed: .csv file with GPS data. When opening file in DataLink, report does not show GPS data
● Fixed: Datalink state+trace file opening error
● Fixed: Attached .sta file fail to open in DataLink
● Fixed: Data Link unable to open .sta file
● Fixed: DTF/RL dual window, RL data showing at 120dB when alternate sweep is on
● Fixed: Scale reversed on SA mode in .csv files
● Fixed: GPS title appears when opening .csv files when no GPS data is present
● Fixed: Line format data doesn't draw when recalling NA model LIN format from .csv files
● Fixed: SA markers: when opening .sta file, markers all appear on tace #1 instead of the actual trace.
● Multiple fixed on file opening and saving
● Known issue - Fix dual DTF/RL windows title annotation to show VSWR format
● Known issue - Fix Frequency Mode: [Bandpass][Lowpass] annotation in non-DTF state+trace file
● Fixed: SA mode "capture current trace" errors if marker is present
● Fixed: SA model state+trace recall markers position
● Fixed: Dual DTF/RF VSWR state+trace file and .csv file problems
● Fixed: Dual DTF/RL log mag trace+state and .csv problems
● Known issue - Fix column headers to generated .csv file for cable files
● Known issue - Fix label name change in calkit editor
● Known issue - Fix various DTF report items
● Known issue - Fix display cable file name in DTF DataLink report
● Fixed DTF linear format for cable loss, name and velocity factor in reports generated from .sta files
● Fixed .dlt files created with older version of DataLink (3.15)
● Fixed: Cable loss and velocity factor can be wrong in DTF generated reports
|3.15||● First official released version that supports N9923A|
● .csv file has locale issues
|2.0||● Original release|
|Release Date||Version||Version Description|
|2014-01-15||4.65||Zip file contain Data Link Software Release 4.65|
How to Download
- Click the download button, select file, save and unzip.
How to Install
- Please read the installation instruction guide from the Supporting Documenation section.
- Does Not Require a License
- Other Windows
- No specific prerequisites.
- N9912A, N9923A, N9913A, N9914A, N9915A, N9916A, N9917A, N9918A, N9925A, N9926A, N9927A, N9928A, N9935A, N9936A, N9937A, N9938A
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.