An Agilent logic analyzer helps you minimize project risk by providing the most reliable, accurate measurements and the most complete view of system behavior. This comprehensive family of logic analyzer products offers the measurement capabilities, probing, application support and analysis tools to meet your toughest digital debug needs.
- AXIe-based logic analyzers provide the highest performance available, with state acquisition rate up to 4 Gb/s, 136 channels per module, and memory depth up to 200M.
- 16900 Series modular logic analyzers deliver the best long-term value. You get the flexibility to configure a system the way you want. Purchase what you need now then upgrade as your needs evolve.
- "NEW" 16850 Series portable logic analyzers deliver the fastest timing capture with deep memory for fast digital system debug. Take advantage of 2.5 GHz timing capture with up to 128 M sample memory, up to 1.4 GHz trigger sequencer for state and timing capture, and both single-ended and differential probing options.
- 16800 Series portable logic analyzers offer you an exclusive combination of high-performance logic analysis and pattern generation in a fixed logic analyzer configuration at an affordable price. State speed and memory depth are upgradeable at time of purchase or later as your needs evolve.
Find a Logic Analyzer
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
- Microprocessor and Bus Products
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.