An Agilent logic analyzer helps you minimize project risk by providing the most reliable, accurate measurements and the most complete view of system behavior. This comprehensive family of logic analyzer products offers the measurement capabilities, probing, application support and analysis tools to meet your toughest digital debug needs.
- AXIe-based logic analyzers provide the highest performance available, with state acquisition rate up to 4 Gb/s, 136 channels per module, and memory depth up to 200M.
- 16900 Series modular logic analyzers deliver the best long-term value. You get the flexibility to configure a system the way you want. Purchase what you need now then upgrade as your needs evolve.
- "NEW" 16850 Series portable logic analyzers deliver the fastest timing capture with deep memory for fast digital system debug. Take advantage of 2.5 GHz timing capture with up to 128 M sample memory, up to 1.4 GHz trigger sequencer for state and timing capture, and both single-ended and differential probing options.
- 16800 Series portable logic analyzers offer you an exclusive combination of high-performance logic analysis and pattern generation in a fixed logic analyzer configuration at an affordable price. State speed and memory depth are upgradeable at time of purchase or later as your needs evolve.
Find a Logic Analyzer
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Specifications (21)
- Manuals (27)
- Application Notes (11)
- Brochures & Competitive Overviews (7)
- Selection & Configuration Guides (2)
- Demos (5)
- Press Releases (1)
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Microprocessor and Bus Products
- ALO-60018 386DX/DXL Analysis Probe (1)
- B4641A Protocol Development Kit (1)
- B4655A FPGA Dynamic Probe for Xilinx FPGA (8)
- B4656A FPGA Dynamic Probe for Altera FPGA (10)
- E9520A Motorola MPC8540/MPC8560 Inverse Assembler (4)
- E9521A Logic Analysis Decoder Software for ARM 7/9 and ARM 11 ETM (1)
- E9522A Freescale StarCore140 Nexus Decoder (1)
- E9524A MicroBlaze Trace Toolset (3)
- E9584B Analysis Probe for Motorola MPC 860/821 Processors (4)
- E9586A Analysis Probe for Motorola/IBM PowerPC 740/750 (1)
- E9587A Analysis Probe for Motorola/IBM PowerPC 603 (5)
- E9595A Analysis Probe for ARM7/9 Processors (3)
- E9603A Motorola MPC8260 PowerQUICCII Analysis Probe (1)
- E9611A Motorola MPC8240 Analysis Probe (1)
- FSI-60112 PCI Express Packet Analysis Probe [Obsolete] (5)
- N4228A Half-size midbus [Obsolete] (2)
- N4850A DigRF v3 Digital Acquisition Probe [Discontinued] (17)
- N4860A DigRF v3 Digital Stimulus Probe [Discontinued] (19)
- Serial ATA and Serial Attached SCSI Logic Analyzer Configuration (1)
- W2631B DDR2 X16 BGA Command and Data Probe for Logic Analyzer and Scope - 4 Probe Set (7)
- Microprocessor and Bus Products
1-25 of 74
|N5413B DDR2 and LPDDR2 Compliance Test Application - Data Sheet
The N5413B DDR2 and LPDDR2 compliance test application provides a fast and easy way to test, debug and characterize your DDR2 and LPDDR2 designs.
Data Sheet 2014-02-11
|16800 Series Portable Logic Analyzers - Data Sheet
The 16800 Series logic analyzers give you more measurement capabilities to overcome your toughest digital debug challenges - without spending more. 8 fixed configuration models offer 34, 68, 102, 136, or 204 channels of logic analysis. 3 of the 8 models also include a built-in 48-channel logic analyzer. Large, 15 inch display is standard. Touch screen is optional.
Data Sheet 2014-02-03
|U4154A 4 Gb/s AXIe-based Logic Analyzer Module - Data Sheet
The Agilent U4154A AXIe-based logic analyzer provides reliable data capture on signals up to 4 Gb/s with eye openings as small as 100 ps by 100 mV
Data Sheet 2013-11-13
|W3630-Series DDR3 DRAM BGA Probes Installation Guide
Installation information for DDR3 BGA logic analyzer and oscilloscope probes.
Installation Manual 2013-08-23
PDF 2.85 MB
|Agilent W2630 Series DDR2 DRAM BGA Probes Installation Guide
Instructions for connecting and using the DDR BGA probes.
Installation Manual 2013-08-22
|W2637A and W2638A LPDDR BGA Probes / W2639A Oscilloscope Adapter Board User's Guide
This manual details the user information for the W2637A / W2638A LPDDR BGA probes as well as the W2639A Oscilloscope Adapter Board.
User Manual 2013-07-01
PDF 3.10 MB
|Capture Highest DDR3 Data Rates Using Advanced Probe Settings on Agilent Technologies Logic Analyzer
Advanced probe settings mode on U4154A or 16962A Agilent logic analyzers enables significantly higher DDR3 data rate captures from BGA probing using W3633A (x4 and x8) or W3631A (x16).
Technical Overview 2012-12-19
PDF 577 KB
|DDR Memory Design and Test Overview
Brief overview of Agilent solutions for DDR design and test.
PDF 1.14 MB
|DDR Memory Design and Test – A Better Way
Agilent offers the complete solutions for all areas of DDR design, meeting your needs for electrical physical layer, protocol layer, and functional test.
PDF 5.17 MB
|W3630 Series DDR3 BGA Probe for Logic Analyzers and Oscilloscopes - Data Sheet
Agilent DDR3 BGA probe for logic analyzer and scope enables viewing of data traffic on industry standard DDR3 DIMMs and embedded DDR3 design with the Agilent 16900 Series logic analysis system and 80000/90000 Series scope.
Data Sheet 2012-12-04
|Probing Solutions for Logic Analyzers - Data Sheet
A total overview of the probing solutions for logic analyzer applications. In addition, technical information is provided to help the customer understand how these probes are deployed.
Data Sheet 2011-11-01
|W2630 Series DDR2 BGA Probes for Logic Analyzers and Oscilloscopes - Data Sheet
The Agilent W2630A series DDR2 BGA probes for logic analyzers and oscilloscopes enable viewing of data traffic on industry standard DDR2 DRAMs with the Agilent 16900 Series logic analysis system and Infiniium 80000 Series oscilloscopes.
Data Sheet 2011-05-23
|B4656A FPGA Probe for Altera - Data Sheet
Agilent's FPGA Dynamic Probe for Altera simplifies the debug of digital systems incorporating Altera FPGAs. This data sheet describes the features and corresponding benefits of the product. It includes a quick tour of the product's operation to give you a feel for exactly how it works and what you can expect from its operation in conjunction with your Altera Quartus design tools and your Agilent logic analyzer. Implementation details, such as supported logic analyzers and software versions, are also included in this document.
Data Sheet 2011-03-25
|Frequently Asked Questions B4655A FPGA Dynamic Probe for Xilinx -Data Sheet
Agilent's FPGA dynamic probe for Xilinix FPGA's provides greater real-time measurement productivity for logic-analysis based validation of FPGAs and the surrounding system. The tool features: increased visibility, faster probing changes, and automatic setup of the logic analyzer.
Data Sheet 2011-03-23
|B4655A FPGA Dynamic Probe for Xilinx - Data Sheet
Collaborative development between Agilent and Xilinx have produced a faster and more effective way to use your logic analyzer to debug FPGAs and the surrounding system. The Agilent PFGA dynamic probe, used in conjunction with an Agilent logic analyzer, provides the most effective solution for simple through complex debugging.
Data Sheet 2011-03-18
|FPGA Dynamic Probe Demo Video
Learn how the B4655A FPGA dynamic probe will increase your productivity by dramatically reducing the time spent on FPGA debug activity.
|Customizing Protocol Descriptions for Packet Viewer
Describes editing and creating protocol description files for use in the Agilent Logic Analyzer application.
Help File 2009-10-12
PDF 1.28 MB
|Using the Agilent Infiniium Series Real-time Oscilloscope to Validate the DigRF
The DigRF v3 standard presents new digital hardware validation challenges for mobile wireless development as the links between the baseband (BB) ICs and the radio frequency (RF) ICs transition from an analog interface to a digital interface.
Application Note 2009-05-27
|Using IVI For Your Instrument Driver - Application Note
This application note describes the use of IVI drivers in your test system to determine when IVI is the right choice
Application Note 2008-11-14
|16900 Series Logic Analysis System Mainframes Data Sheet
Data Sheet 2008-07-01
PDF 933 KB
|Agilent N4238A/B FB-DIMM Parametric Slot Probe User's Guide
Information on how to install and configure the Agilent N48238A/B probe.
User Manual 2008-02-01
PDF 13.04 MB
|Agilent N4850A DigRF v3 Acquisition Probe N4860A DigRF v3 Stimulus Probe
Data Sheet 2007-12-06
|10 Reasons to Upgrade to a 16800 or 16900 Series Logic Analyzer
10 Reasons to Upgrade to a 16800 or 16900 Series Logic Analyzer
Application Note 2007-12-03
|Agilent Technologies 16900 Series Logic Analysis Systems
PDF 999 KB
|Measurement Modules for the 16900 Series - Data Sheet
Agilent Technologies Measurement Modules for the 16900 Series
Data Sheet 2007-11-01
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.