N432A and 432A Thermistor Power Meter
The 432A / N432A power meter is an automatic, self-balancing power meter for use with temperature compensated thermistor sensors. High efficiency and good radio frequency (RF) match are characteristics of the 478A and 8478B coaxial and 486 series (now discontinued) waveguide thermistor mounts that cover the frequency range 10 MHz to 40 GHz. Each thermistor mount contains data showing the calibration factor and effective efficiency at six frequencies, directly traceable to the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) at those frequencies where NIST provides calibration service.
N432A Thermistor Power Meter (1)
N432A Thermistor Power Meter
- Frequency range: 100 kHz to 18 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Dynamic range: -30 dBm to +10 dBm
- High Accuracy (≤ 0.1% ± 0.5 uW), excellent for 1 mW transfer calibration (with 478A-H75/H76)
- Built-in 6.5 digits ADC eliminates the need of external DMM.
- Selectable bridge resistance (100/200/300/400 Ω)
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.