System Control Modules for 34980A
The 34980A System and Control modules provide additional measurement and control capabilities that are typically used in test applications. Choose from modules that include digital I/O with programmable polarity, D/A converter with onboard memory to create waveforms, and frequency counter/totalizers.
Need help deciding which modules are right? See all of the modules side by side.
Learn more Switch/Measure 10-Tips Videos
Click here to see the differences and benefits of BenchLink Data Logger Pro vs BenchLink Data Logger
Find a System Control for 34980A
34950A 64-bit Digital I/O with Memory and Counter for 34980A (1)
34950A 64-bit Digital I/O with Memory and Counter for 34980A
- 64 bidirectional digital I/O bits with programmable polarity
- Variable thresholds from 0V to 5V
- Source/sink current up to 24mA
- Pattern memory
- Two 10 MHz counter/totalizer channels
34951A 4-Channel D/A Converter with Waveform Memory for 34980A (1)
34951A 4-Channel D/A Converter with Waveform Memory for 34980A
- Four isolated analog outputs
- Output up to +/-16VDC or +/-20ma DC
- 16-bits of resolution
- 200 kHz update rate
- On-board standard waveforms or memory to create your own
34952A Multifunction Module with 32-bit DIO, 2-ch D/A and Totalizer for 34980A (1)
34952A Multifunction Module with 32-bit DIO, 2-ch D/A and Totalizer for 34980A
- Four 8-bit channels of digital input and output
- 100 kHz gated totalizer
- Two+/- 12 V analog outputs
- Standard 50-pin Dsub connectors
34959A Breadboard Module for 34980A (1)
34959A Breadboard Module for 34980A
- +12V and +5B power supplies
- 32 drive lines
- 16 GPIO ports
- 5.4” x 7.5” x9” space for customer circuitry
- Programmable with SCPI commands
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.