Pulse Generator Product
Agilent Technologies offers the most comprehensive portfolio of stimulus solutions for the generation of digital and analog waveforms and data signals. The Agilent instruments cover a frequency range from 1 mHz to 12.5 Gb/s and an output amplitude range from 50 mV to 100V.
Detailed Insight into your System’s signal integrity
|Lowest Intrinsic Jitter||Precise Jitter Signal Injection|
|Glitch-free Timing Change (Patented)||Flexible Data Capabilities|
- Lowest Intrinsic Jitter - High quality signals with low intrinsic jitter resulting in accurate and reliable measurements.
- Glitch-free Timing Change (PATENTED) - Continuous operation without rebooting your Device under Test, allow measurement of drop outs or glitches at the output while changing timing parameters like frequency.
- Flexible Data Capabilities - Powerful data sequencing features allows the generation of complex data, such as header data, PRBS data section and a trailer
- Precise Jitter Signal Injection - Clear and precise signal jitter injection allows stress test of the Device Under Test.
- Versatile Signal Generation - Full control over all pulse parameters like timing, levels, edges, continuous or triggered pulse streams. This includes data bursts with programmable pulse width with additional delay to the clock signal.
Product Application Viewer
Companion Products for Stimulus / Response Solutions
- Stimulus Response Solutions
- Agilent Oscilloscopes (RealTime or Sampling)
- Agilent BERTs
Need more Channels?
- ParBERT 81250 (see below Accessories and Related Products tab)
81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (1)
81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz
- 165 MHz single-/dual-channel Pulse Pattern Generator
- Replaces the Agilent 8110A
- Better performance for less money
81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (1)
81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s
- 400/660 MHz / 1.32Gbit/s precision single-/dual-channel Pulse Data Generator
- Offers better delay than the 81110A.
- Offers better width accuracy than the 81110A
81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (1)
81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel
- The Agilent 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator - 3.35 GHz
- Single channel
- The next generation in Agilent's high-speed Pulse Pattern Generators.
81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (1)
81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel
- The Agilent 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator - 3.35 GHz
- The next generation in Agilent's high-speed Pulse Pattern Generators
81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator
- A 3-in-1 device with up to 120 MHz pulse generation
- Signal repetition time of up to 26 days
- FM, AM, PW, PWM, FSK modulation capabilities up to 10 MHz
81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator
- 330 MHz pulse generator
- 500 MHz function arbitrary generator
- 2.5 GSa/s Sampling clock and 14 bit vertical resolution.
- Unique functionality increases test efficiency and confidence in the measurements
81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (1)
81180B 4.6 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Agilent's 81180B arbitrary waveform generator
- Combines high quality signals up to 1.5 GHz frequency and 12-bit vertical resolution for complex real-world signals.
M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator (1)
M8190A 12 GSa/s Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- An Agilent AWG
- The source of greater fidelity
- Delivers high resolution and wide bandwidth simultaneously
- The Agilent PRBS generators cover a data rate range from 0.05 Gb/s to 56 Gb/s
- They also cover a data output amplitude range from 200 mV to 1.6 V.
Discontinued Pulse Pattern Generators&Accessories [Discontinued]
Product support information for your discontinued and obsolete Pulse, Pattern Generators and Accessories.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.