Pulse Generator Product
Agilent Technologies offers the most comprehensive portfolio of stimulus solutions for the generation of digital and analog waveforms and data signals. The Agilent instruments cover a frequency range from 1 μHz to 56 Gb/s and an output amplitude range from 50 mV to 20V.
Detailed Insight into your System’s signal integrity
|Lowest Intrinsic Jitter||Precise Jitter Signal Injection|
|Glitch-free Timing Change (Patented)||Flexible Data Capabilities|
- Lowest Intrinsic Jitter - High quality signals with low intrinsic jitter resulting in accurate and reliable measurements.
- Glitch-free Timing Change (PATENTED) - Continuous operation without rebooting your Device under Test, allow measurement of drop outs or glitches at the output while changing timing parameters like frequency.
- Flexible Data Capabilities - Powerful data sequencing features allows the generation of complex data, such as header data, PRBS data section and a trailer
- Precise Jitter Signal Injection - Clear and precise signal jitter injection allows stress test of the Device Under Test.
- Versatile Signal Generation - Full control over all pulse parameters like timing, levels, edges, continuous or triggered pulse streams. This includes data bursts with programmable pulse width with additional delay to the clock signal.
Product Application Viewer
Companion Products for Stimulus / Response Solutions
- Stimulus Response Solutions
- Agilent Oscilloscopes (RealTime or Sampling)
- Agilent BERTs
Need more Channels?
- ParBERT 81250 (see below Accessories and Related Products tab)
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.