Advanced Model Analysis -- Layout Dependent Effects Model Validation Software
Advanced Model Analysis (AMA) performs model validation and analysis functions related to layout dependent effects (LDEs) in the cutting-edge process technologies. It is the solution for co-validation of SPICE models and LVS decks. AMA integrates a complete flow including layout generation, layout extraction, SPICE simulation, data analysis and reporting.
Key Benefits of AMA
- Built-in layout generator based on SKILL language
- Powerful graphics and analysis function
- Open interface to support popular physical verification tools and SPICE simulators
- All blocks are independent and driven by simple rule files
- Expandable to process design kit (PDK) validation
Learn about AMA
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.