34906A 2 GHz Dual 1:4 RF Mux, 75 Ohm Module for 34970A/34972A
Base Price S$ 1,053
34906A RF multiplexer module for the 34970A, Dual 4-Channel 75 OHM
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Singapore
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Dual 4 Channel RF Multiplexer
- 2 GHz bandwidth, 75 Ohm
- Cascade together for up to 16:1 multiplexer
- BNC to SMB adapter cables included
The Agilent 34906A RF multiplexer module for the 34970A/34972A Data Acquisition/Switch Unit offers broadband switching capabilities for high-frequency and pulsed signals. Use it to route test signals between your device under test and your signal generator, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, or other instrumentation. The RF multiplexers are arranged as two independent 1 x 4 multiplexers, each with a common shield and a switched center conductor. Connections can be made directly to SMB inputs with 2 GHz usable bandwidth, or to the BNC-to-SMB adapters provided with 1 bandwidth. Multiple banks may be cascaded together for applications requiring even larger topologies--create a stubless 16:1 multiplexer in a single frame.
Standard Product Includes:
- 1 34906A, Dual 4-Channel 75ohm RF Multiplexer Module
- 1 Certificate of Calibration
- 10 cables, 75ohm (SMB to BNC)
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.