E5351A Mictor Probe-Unterminated, with 40-pin Cable Connectors
E5351A Cable de adaptador de 38 patillas
- R-51B-001-C Garantía de Reparación en los Laboratorios de Agilent - 1 año
Prices for: España
* Precios sujetos a cambios sin notificación previa. Para solicita precios o una oferta puede llamar +34 91 631 3300.
Key Features & Specifications
- 34 channels: 32 single-ended data, 2 single-ended clock
- 3.0 pF equivalent load capacitance
- Equivalent to the logic analyzer data rate the probe is attached to
- Measure signals with as little as 500 mV p-p signal amplitude
- Provides convenient, reliable connection to target through Mictor connector
- Mictor connector is easy to incorporate into your design, Agilent number 1252-7431 or AMP number 2-767004-2
- Requires designing probe terminations into the target
- Can be used with support shroud
- Logic analyzers with 40-pin cable connectors Logic Analyzer Cable Connectors
- Support shrouds available for board thickness to 0.12 inches
- 38-pin Mictor footprint
The Agilent E5351A Mictor probe provides a convenient and reliable connection to your target through a Mictor connector designed into your target. Additionally this probe offers the flexibility of designing the probe terminations into your target allowing you to minimize stubs when the connector cannot be placed close to the signals being probed. Route your signals of interest to the location containing the Mictor connector and when you are ready to measure these signals simply plug-in the Mictor probe. These probes can be used with a support shroud in environments where accidental unplugging of the probe is a concern. This probe can be used with any Agilent logic analyzer with a 40-pin cable connector.
- 34 channels, single-ended clock and data
- Small, 3.0pf, equivalent load capacitance
- Capable of data rates up to 600Mb/s (maximum rate dependent on analyzer used
- 500 mV p-p minimum signal amplitude
- Small connector is easy to incorporate into your design Agilent number 1252-7431 or AMP number 2-767004-2
- Support shrouds available for board thickness to 0.120 inches
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.