34134A DC Coupled Current Probe
Starting From US$ 533
34134A DMM DC/AC current probe, 8 kHz bw, 10 mA to 50A DC, 40A AC
- R-51B-001-C Return to Service Center Warranty - 1 year
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Termination: right angle shrouded banana plugs
- Frequency range: dc to 8 kHz
- Current range, 10 mA to 80 A dc, 10 mA to 60 A ac
- Accuracy: 2% reading +5 mA (1 V/A range)
- Output signals: 1 V/A and 10 mA
- Length: 1.5 meters
- Minimum input resistance of DMM: 100 kOhm
- Rating: 600 V CAT III
The Agilent 34134A is a clamp-on probe for a wide range of applications such as measuring ground currents, powers ripple or current distribution in systems.
The 34134A is compatible with the 34460A, 34461A, 34401A, 34410A, 34411A, and L4411A DMM models. For other DMM models, see compatibility note in 34134A datasheet.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.