33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz
Starting From US$ 4,962
33250A Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- GPIB & RS-232 interfaces
- Color display with graph mode for visual verification of signal settings
- Built-in multiple-unit link for synchronous channels
- 80 MHz sine and square waveforms
- Ramp, triangle, noise, DC and other waveforms
- 12-bit, 200 MSa/s, 64 Kpoint arbitrary waveforms
- Pulse capability with variable edge
Waveform Creation and Editing
Get advanced signal creation/editing capability without tedious programming with 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software.
The Agilent 33250A is our highest performance function generator. With 11 standard waveforms plus pulse and arbitrary waveforms - it is the most frequency stable and lowest distortion function generator in its class.
- Take a tour of the 33250A View the Demo.
- Learn more 10 Hints for Getting More From Your Function Generator.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.