66319B Dual Mobile Comm DC Source w/ Battery Emulation
Starting From US$ 3,215
66319B Mobile communication dc source. Dual-output. 15Vdc, 3A; 12Vdc, 1.5A, GPIB
- 66319B-120 DC power supply 104-127VAC operation, 50/60Hz
- 66319B-0B0 Full documentation on CD-ROM only; no printed documentation package
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Voltage: 0 to 15 V
- Current: 0 to 3 A
- Peak Current for up to 7 ms: 5 A
Programming accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage: 10 mV
- + Current: 1.33 mA
DC Readback Accuracy
- Voltage: 0.03% + 5 mV
- Current (-3 A to + 5 A): 0.2% + 0.5 mA
- Current (-1 A to + 1 A): 0.1% + 0.2mA
- Current (-20 mA to + 20 mA): 0.1% + 2.5 µA
- 40 mV drop, <20 µs transient response time
The Agilent Mobile Communications DC Source 663xx series offers several features ideal for testing wireless and battery powered devices. Excellent voltage transient response ensures maximum test-system throughput by minimizing device shutdowns due to significant voltage drops in the test wiring. Built-in advanced measurement system to accurately measure battery current drains when the device operates in different modes and an Agilent-developed feature that enables cellular telephone manufacturers to detect permanently and intermittently open-sense wire connections.
The Agilent 66319B dual output mobile communications dc source provides two outputs for testing both the main battery power and the battery charger circuitry, allowing customers to test phones and chargers with the same equipment. This feature helps save on rack space (2 outputs in a ½ rack box) and eliminates the need for two separate power supplies.
For R&D engineers, you can characterize current out of the battery and make tradeoffs in design that impact the current drain and battery life (by providing data logging – up to 1000 hours, CCDF statistical analysis, and waveform capture) , when the 66319B is used with the Agilent 14565B Software.
See Measurement Solution Example: Battery Current Drain Test