66321D Mobile Comm DC Source w/ Battery Emulation, DVM
66321D Mobile communication dc source, 15V/3A with battery emulation, DVM. GPIB.
- 66321D-230 DC power supply 209-254VAC operation, 50/60Hz
- 66321D-8ZL Includes feet for use on a bench (standard)
- 66321D-0B0 Full documentation on CD-ROM only; no printed documentation package
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Italia
* Prezzi soggetti a variazione. Per una richiesta di offerta contattare il numero 02 9260 8484.
Key Features & Specifications
- Voltage: 0 to 15 V
- Current: 0 to 3 A
- Peak Current for up to 7 ms: 5 A
Programming accuracy at 25°C ±5°C (% of setting plus fixed)
- Voltage: 10 mV
- + Current: 1.33 mA
DC Readback Accuracy
- Voltage: 0.03% + 5 mV
- Current (-3 A to + 5 A): 0.2% + 0.5 mA
- Current (-1 A to + 1 A): 0.1% + 0.2mA
- Current (-20 mA to + 20 mA): 0.1% + 2.5 µA
- 40 mV drop, <20 µs transient response time
The Agilent Mobile Communications DC Source 663xx series offers several features ideal for testing wireless and battery powered devices. Excellent voltage transient response ensures maximum test-system throughput by minimizing device shutdowns due to significant voltage drops in the test wiring. Built-in advanced measurement system to accurately measure battery current drains when the device operates in different modes and an Agilent-developed feature that enables cellular telephone manufacturers to detect permanently and intermittently open-sense wire connections.
The Agilent 66321D mobile communications dc source provides fast transient response, exceptional sourcing, output resistance programming, and precision measurement. This product is specially designed for testing next generation digital wireless communications products. The 66321D mobile communications dc source offers a new capability that simulates the internal resistance of a battery or battery pack. Additionally, these high performance models offer improved transient response and stable output operation with either short or long load leads. The 66321D dc source provides all of the capabilities of the 66321B with the addition of a built-in digital voltmeter.
For R&D engineers, you can characterize current out of the battery and make tradeoffs in design that impact the current drain and battery life (by providing data logging – up to 1000 hours, CCDF statistical analysis, and waveform capture) , when the 66321D is used with the Agilent 14565B Software.
See Measurement Solution Example: Battery Current Drain Test