4263B LCR Meter, 100 Hz to 100 kHz
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 June 2019|
No replacement found for this product.
Key Features & Specifications
- 0.1% basic accuracy
- High-speed measurement: 25 ms
- DC and six frequencies (100/120/1 k/10 k/20 k/100 kHz)
- Measurement parameters: Z, Y, Theta, R, X, G, B, C, L, D, Q, Rdc, N, M
The 4263B LCR meter is Agilent Technologies’ most cost-effective low-end LCR meter, designed for both component evaluation on the production line and fundamental impedance testing for bentch top application.
Effective December 1, 2010, the 4263B’s base price has been reduced. Also, the option 001 (transformer parameter measurement) and 002 (20 kHz test frequency) are available without charge. Please order the 4263B with option 001 and 002.
- AC Test signal level: 20 mV to 1 Vrms in 5 mV step
- Internal DC bias (1.5 V, 2 V)
- Test signal level monitor function
- High-speed contact check
- Wide capacitance test range
- OPEN/SHORT/LOAD correction
- Up to 4 m cable extension
- Wide fixture availability
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.