33120A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 15 MHz
|Product Status:||Obsolete | No Longer Supported|
Check for Calibration Availability
A replacement for this product is available:
Discontinuance: For most applications, the 33220A Function Generator provides excellent compatibility. A 33220A and 33120A programming comparison guide is available to help understand how an existing 33120A program can be modified for the 33220A. Get complete details for the 33220A.
The 33120A function generator has a proven legacy, 15 MHz bandwidth, arbitrary waveforms & modulation capability. DDS technology provides precise adjustment and frequency stability.
- 15 MHz sine & square waveforms
- Ramp, triangle, noise & DC waveforms
- 12-bit, 40 MSa/s, 16,000 points arbitrary waveforms
- AM (int/ext), FM (int), FSK (internal/external), burst (int/extl)
- Linear & logarithmic sweeps and burst operation
- IntuiLink software plus GPIB & RS-232 interfaces included
- Option 001 provides improved stability & a multiple-unit link
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.