34401A Digital Multimeter, 6½ Digit
Starting From US$ 1,162
34401A Digital multimeter, 6.5 digit
- 34401A-120 120-volt ac line selection
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- 6½ digit resolution
- 10 measurement functions: DC/AC voltage, DC/AC current, 2- and 4-wire resistance, diode, continuity, frequency, period
- Basic accuracy: 0.0035% DC, 0.06% AC
- 1000 V max voltage input, 3 A max current input
- 1000 readings/second
- 512 reading memory
- The new 34461A Truevolt Series DMM is the 34401A replacement with everything you depend on with the 34401A and more.
The Agilent 34401A is the world´s best selling benchtop Digital Multimeter (DMM).
The 34401A for the next generation is the 34461A providing the same uncompromising performance for system and benchtop testing along with new capabilities you need:
- Display to accelerate your work
- Truevolt measurement performance and accessibility (LAN, USB, GPIB)
- 100% Guaranteed, drop-in 34401A SCPI compatibility
To learn more about the next industry-standard DMM, 34461A 6½ digit Truevolt DMM, view the “What’s New” links on the right side of the page.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.