Base Price Rs 315,491
34420A Nanovolt/micro-ohm meter, 7.5 digit
- 34420A-ABA English Printed Manual Set (full documentation on CD-ROM)
- 34420A-240 240-volt ac line selection
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: India
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- 7 ½ digit resolution
- High sensitivity DCV and resistance measurements at 100 pV and 100 nOhm
- Built-in low noise 2 channel scanners
- Temperature measurements with 0.003 deg C accuracy using SPRT probes
- 3 low power, dry circuit testing built-in resistance functions
- Direct SPRT, RTD, Thermistor, and Thermocouple measurements
The Agilent 34420A nanoVolt, micro-Ohm meter is a high-sensitivity multimeter optimized for performing low-level measurements. It combines low-noise voltage measurements with resistance and temperature functions, setting a new standard in low-level flexibility and performance.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.