Starting From US$ 3,162
346C 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz 346 Series Noise Source nominal ENR 15dB
- 346C-100 APC 3.5 (m) connector
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Frequency range: 10 MHz to 26.5 GHz
- VSWR: < 1.35:1
- Connectors: BNC (f) input bias / 3.5 mm (m)
- Low SWR for reducing noise figure measurement uncertainty
- Individually calibrated ENR values at specific frequencies
- Calibration supplied on floppy disk for easy loading into NFA Series Noise Figure Analyzers
- 1 year standard warranty
The Agilent 346C noise source is the ideal companion to Agilent's noise figure solutions. Since it is broadband (10 MHz to 26.5 GHz), it eliminates the necessity for several sources at different frequency bands. The low SWR of the noise source reduces a major source of measurement uncertainty; reflections of test signals. Option K01 is a coaxial noise source and features coverage from 1 to 50 GHz with a 2.4 mm coaxial connector.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.