6063B 250 Watt DC Electronic Load
6063B Elektronische Last, 3-240 V, 0-10 A, 250 W DC, Einzeleingang GPIB.
- 6063B-240 Betrieb bei 209-254 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- R-51B-001-Z 3 Jahre Gewährleistung - Reparatur im Servicezentrum
Prices for: Deutschland
* Preisänderungen vorbehalten. Gerne können Sie Preise oder ein Angebot auch telefonisch anfragen bzw. anfordern unter +49 (0) 7031 464 6333.
Key Features & Specifications
- Current: 0 to 10 A
- Volts: 3 to 240 V
- Maximum power: 250 W
Constant Current Mode
- Ranges: 0 to 1 A, 0 to 10 A
- Accuracy: 0.15% +/-10 mA
- Regulation: 8 mA
Constant Voltage Mode
- Accuracy: 0.12% +/-120 mV
- Regulation (w/remote sense): 10 mV
Constant Resistance Mode
- Ranges: 0.20 to 24 Ω/ 24 to 10,000 Ω / 240 to 50,000 Ω
- Accuracy: 24 Ω: 0.8% +/-200 mΩ (with 1 A at input) / 10 KΩ and 50 KΩ /: 0.3% +/-0.3 mS (with 24 V at input)
These electronic loads are particularly suited for the lab bench. Entering commands manually using the front panel keypad is simpler because the channel does not need to be specified, as in a mainframe configuration. The keypad entry is further simplified because these products do not have the downloadable LIST feature of the N3300A Series, which helps to maximize production throughput. Extensive protection is included to help protect your valuable prototypes under test. This includes over voltage, over current, over temperature, overpower, and reverse polarity.
The Agilent 6063B is a 250 W, single output electronic load, ideal for evaluation of DC power sources and power components in bench applications. The 6063B has built-in measurement functions that make it convenient for testing single output applications in areas such as research and development, production, and incoming inspection.
The Agilent 6063B loads are suitable for manufacturing test systems where maximizing speed is not critical. They use industry standard SCPI instructions, and also have VXI Plug & Play drivers to simplify system design. For the greatest speed and accuracy in programming and measurement, see the N3300A Series of DC electronic loads.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.