66309B Dual Mobile Communications DC Source
Base Price GBP 1,958
66309B Mobile communication dc source, dual-output 15V/3A,12V/1.5A. GPIB.
- 66309B-220 DC power supply 191-233VAC operation, 50/60Hz
- 66309B-0B0 Full documentation on CD-ROM only; no printed documentation package
- R-51B-001-3C Return to Agilent Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: United Kingdom
* Prices are subject to change without notice. For pricing, get a quote or call 01189 276201.
Key Features & Specifications
- Voltage: 0 to 15 V
- Current: 0 to 3 A
- Peak Current for up to 7 ms: 5 A
Programming accuracy at 25°C ±5°C
- Voltage: 0.05%+ 10 mV
- + Current: 0.05%+ 1.33 mA
DC Readback Accuracy
- Voltage: 0.03% + 5 mV
- Current (+20 mA to + rated current): 0.2% + 0.5 mA
- Current (-20 mA to – rated current): 0.2% + 1.1 mA
- Current (-20 mA to + 20 mA range): 0.1% + 2.5 µA
- 70 mV drop, <35 µs transient response time
The Agilent Mobile Communications DC Source 663xx series offers several features ideal for testing wireless and battery powered devices. Excellent voltage transient response ensures maximum test-system throughput by minimizing device shutdowns due to significant voltage drops in the test wiring. Built-in advanced measurement system to accurately measure battery current drains when the device operates in different modes and an Agilent-developed feature that enables cellular telephone manufacturers to detect permanently and intermittently open-sense wire connections.
The Agilent 66309B dual output mobile communications dc source provides two outputs for testing both the main battery power and the battery charger circuitry, allowing customers to test phones and chargers with the same equipment. This feature helps save on rack space (2 outputs in a ½ rack box) and eliminates the need for two separate power supplies.
Training & Events