6811B AC Power Source / Power Analyzer, 375 VA, 300 V, 3.25 A
6811B AC source/analyzer, 0-300 Vrms, 375 VA, single-phase. GPIB, RS-232.
- 6811B-230 191-254VAC operation, 50/60Hz
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Italia
* Prezzi soggetti a variazione. Per una richiesta di offerta contattare il numero 02 9260 8484.
Key Features & Specifications
- Power: 375 VA
- Voltage rms: 300 V
- Current rms: 3.25 A
- Repetitive & non-repetitive peak current: 40 A
- Output Frequency Range DC; 45 Hz to 1 kHz
Ripple & Noise (20 kHz to 10 MHz)
- -60 dB (relative to full scale)
Line & Load Regulation
- Line regulation (% of full scale): 0.1%
- Load regulation (% of full scale): 0.5%
- Rms. Voltage (35 - 100 Hz): 0.03% + 100mV
- DC Voltage: 0.05% + 150 mV
Rms. Current (45 - 100 Hz)
o High Range: 0.05% + 10mA
o Low Range: 0.05% + 1.5mA
Power (VA) (45 - 100 Hz)
o High Range: 0.1% + 1.5VA + 12 mVA/V
o Low Range: 0.1% + 1.5VA + 1.2 mVA/V
The Agilent 6811B is ideal for applications such as power supply testing, UPS testing, avionics ATE, the testing of power factor corrected equipment and devices. Set up is made easy with the Graphical User Interface, which requires no programming. The Agilent 6811B provides a complete AC and DC power and measurement solution with extensive features to protect valuable DUTs.
Save space on a lab bench or in a test rack with this flexible instrument. With the built-in power analyzer, this AC Power Source / Power Analyzer combines the capabilities of a multimeter, oscilloscope, harmonic analyzer, arbritrary waveform generator, and power analyzer all in one device. This instrument may also be used to produce DC power, either alone or as a DC offset to an AC waveform. An optional second power analyzer is available, which can be used independently from the source, or for dual-node measurements such as power supply input/output efficiency tests.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.