Starting From CA$ 1,801
8481D Power Sensor, 10 MHz to 18 GHz, -70 to -20 dBm
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Compatible with EPM (new N1913A/ 14A, E4418B/ 19B), EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) and P-series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters, plus the E1416A VXI and discontinued 70100A and 43X power meter
- Accurate average power measurements over -70 to -20 dBm
- Frequency range 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Diode power sensing element
The 8481D diode power sensor measures average power over the frequency range 10 MHz to 18 GHz and power range -70 to -20 dBm (50 dB dynamic range).
The Agilent 11708A 30 dB attenuator is supplied with 8480 series power sensors with the "D" suffix, for calibration with the power meter 0 dBm, 50 MHz reference.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Try our special options.
Read the Data Sheet
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.