Key Features & Specifications
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Compatible with EPM (new N1913A/ 14A, E4418B/ 19B), EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) and P-series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters, plus the E1416A VXI and discontinued 70100A and 43X power meter
- Accurate average power measurements over -70 to -20 dBm
- Frequency range 50 MHz to 26.5 GHz
- Diode power sensing element
The 8485D diode power sensor measures average power over the frequency range 50 MHz to 26.5 GHz and power range -70 to -20 dBm (50 dB dynamic range).
The Agilent 11708A 30 dB attenuator is supplied with 8480 series power sensors with the "D" suffix, for calibration with the power meter 0 dBm, 50 MHz reference.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Try our special options.