Starting From US$ 1,544
8494B 0-11 dB manual step attenuator, 0-18 GHz
- 8494B-001 Type N female connectors
- R-51B-001-C Return to Service Center Warranty - 1 year
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
Superior RF Performance
- Frequency Range: dc to 18 GHz
- Insertion Loss at 0 dB: 0.6 dB + 0.09 dB/GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.5 to 8 GHz, 1.6 to 12.4 GHz, 1.9 to 18 GHz
Repeatability and Life Span
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB max 5 million cycles per section, typical
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF Input Power: 1 W (average), 100 W (peak)
The Agilent 8494B dc to 18 GHz manual step attenuator offers exceptional repeatability and reliability. Attenuation is provided in 1 dB steps from 0 to 11 dB. Precision gold-plated leaf springs ensure long life (over 5 million cycles) and very high attenuator repeatability (typically 0.01 dB). To improve measurement accuracy, NIST traceable data (SWR and attenuation) is available as Option UK6. Custom step attenuator/switch combinations are possible. The Agilent 11716A/B/C interconnect kits provide quick connection of Agilent 8494/5/6/7 1 dB and 10 dB step attenuators in series for greater dynamic range with 1 dB steps.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.