Base Price RM 4,981
8494G 0-11dB programmable step ATTENUATOR., dc-4GHz
- 8494G-024 24 Vdc supply voltage
- 8494G-003 APC-7 connectors
- 8494G-060 Viking to bare wire cable
- R-51B-001-C Return to Service Center Warranty - 1 year
Prices for: Malaysia
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
Superior RF Performance
- Frequency range: dc to 4 GHz
- Insertion loss at 0 dB: 0.6 dB + 0.09 dB/GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.5
Repeatability and Life Span
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB max 5 million cycles per section, typical
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF input power: 1 W (average), 100 W (peak)
- Connector type: choice of Type-N female, SMA female, APC-7
- Programming connector: 12-pin Viking, optional 14-pin DIP
The Agilent 8494G dc to 4 GHz programmable step attenuator offers exceptional repeatability and reliability. Attenuation is provided in 1 dB steps from 0 to 11 dB. Precision gold-plated leaf springs ensure long-life (over 5 million cycles) and very high attenuator repeatability (typically 0.01 dB). To improve measurement accuracy, NIST traceable data (SWR and attenuation) is available as Option UK6. A maximum switching time of 20 ms (including contact settling) speeds automatic testing. Custom step attenuator/switch combinations are possible. The Agilent 11716A/B/C interconnect kits provide quick connection of Agilent 8494/5/6/7 1 dB and 10 dB step attenuators in series for greater dynamic range with 1 dB steps.
Note: Option 024 and 060 are default options unless specified otherwise.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.