Starting From US$ 6,432
85052D Economy mechanical calibration kit, DC to 26.5 GHz, 3.5 mm
- R-51B-001-C Return to Service Center Warranty - 1 year
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- DC to 26.5 GHz frequency range
- Calibration standards to perform full two-port calibration
- Torque wrenches for properly connecting standards
- Adapters to change the sex of the test port
- Commercial calibration certificate
The Agilent 85052D economy mechanical calibration kit contains precision standard devices to characterize the systematic errors of Agilent network analyzers in the 3.5 mm interface. This kit also contains adapters to change the sex of the test port and a torque wrench for proper connection. Connector gauges may be ordered separately.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.