Starting From US$ 1,248
87222C Switch, transfer, DC-26.5 GHz, 4 port, 24 VDC
- 87222C-201 Mounting brackets
- 87222C-161 10-pin DIP no solder terminals
- R-51B-001-C Return to Service Center Warranty - 1 year
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
Excellent RF repeatability & long life span
- Exceptional repeatability of 0.03 dB
- Guaranteed performance up to 5 million cycles
Superior RF Performance
- Excellent isolation, typically >90 dB at 26.5 GHz
- Opto-electronic indicators and interrupts
- Magnetic latching
- TTL/5V CMOS compatible
Flexibility is essential in signal routing applications, and the Agilent 87222C 4-port coaxial transfer switch offers just that. It provides exceptional repeatability, low insertion loss, and high isolation. These switches provide simplification of design in signal routing and conditioning applications. The Agilent 87222C can be used in a variety of applications such as, a drop-out switch, switching two inputs and two outputs, or signal reversal switching.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.