E4402B ESA-E Spectrum Analyzer, 9 kHz to 3.0 GHz
Key Features & Specifications
- 0.4 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- +16 dBm TOI
- -166 dBm DANL, with internal preamp
- 1 Hz narrow resolution bandwidth (optional)
- Phase Noise, Noise Figure, GSM/EDGE, cdmaOne and more view the full list of measurement applications
- PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- 10 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Segmented sweep for up to 32 discontinuous spans in one sweep
- Rugged and portable for lab grade performance in the field
- 5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
- Standard express analyzer E4402B-STD for faster delivery time, includes options AYX, BAA.
- Standard express analyzer with tracking generator E4402B-STG for faster delivery time, includes options 1DN, AYX, BAA.
- Communications test express analyzer E4402B-COM for faster delivery time, includes options 1D5, 1DR, B7D, B7E, BAA.
- Custom configuration for maximum flexibility with standard delivery time.
Customers looking for a general purpose spectrum analyzer will appreciate the flexibility of the ESA spectrum analyzer that can be used for a wide range of applications from aerospace and defense to the manufacturing line.
Customers who wish to take advantage of the ESA flexibility but who need a faster analyzer for the manufacturing line, or connectivity to LAN/USB in addition to GPIB, or want to do in depth signal analysis with 89600 VSA software will benefit from the new EXA signal analyzer. The EXA signal analyzer now comes standard with many of the ESA's optional features and yet offers more applications than the ESA.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.