E4407B ESA-E Spectrum Analyzer, 9 kHz to 26.5 GHz
Key Features & Specifications
- 0.4 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- -167 dBm DANL, with internal preamp
- Phase Noise, Noise Figure, GSM/EDGE, cdmaOne and more view full list of measurement applications
- PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- 10 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Segmented sweep for up to 32 discontinuous spans in one sweep
- Rugged and portable for lab grade performance in the field
- 5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
- Standard express analyzer E4407B-STD for faster delivery time, includes options AYX, BAA.
- Standard express analyzer with tracking generator E4407B-STG for faster delivery time, includes options 1DN, AYX, BAA.
- Communications test express analyzer E4407B-COM for faster delivery time, includes options 1D5, 1DR, B7D, B7E, BAA.
- Custom configuration for maximum flexibility with standard delivery time.
The last date to order an ESA-E spectrum analyzer is 30-Nov-2015. Orders must be booked by 30-Nov-2015.
Customers looking for a general purpose spectrum analyzer will appreciate the flexibility of the ESA spectrum analyzer that can be used for a wide range of applications from aerospace and defense to the manufacturing line. Browse the ESA brochure
Customers who wish to take advantage of the ESA flexibility but who need a faster analyzer for the manufacturing line, or connectivity to LAN/USB in addition to GPIB, or want to do in depth signal analysis with 89600 VSA software will benefit from the new EXA signal analyzer. The EXA signal analyzer now comes standard with many of the ESAs optional features and yet offers more applications than the ESA. Migrate from ESA to EXA.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.