E4411B ESA-L Spectrum Analyzer, 9 kHz to 1.5 GHz (75-ohm)
E4411B ESA-L Spectrum Analyzer, 9 kHz to 1.5 GHz
- E4411B-1DP 75 Ohm input impedance
- E4411B-A4H GPIB and Centronics interface (A4H)
- E4411B-ABD Germany - German localization (includes English manual set)
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: Italia
* Prezzi soggetti a variazione. Per una richiesta di offerta contattare il numero 02 9260 8484.
Key Features & Specifications
- Overall amplitude accuracy: 1.1 dB
- Third order intermodulation distortion: +7.5 dBm
- Narrow resolution bandwidth, 8590 series code compatibility, or 75 ohm tracking generator
- PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- 75 ohm input port (standard)
- 75 ohm tracking generator and battery for field use (optional)
- 5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
- Rugged and portable for lab grade performance in the field
The last date to order is 01-Jun-2015. Orders must be booked by 01-Jun-2015.
Replacement product: N9000A CXA Signal Analyzer
As the lowest cost ESA option, these basic analyzers are ideal for cost conscious bench-top or manufacturing environments.
Replacement solutions for the ESA-L:
- Ideal low-cost solution, the N9000A CXA signal analyzer
- Portable solution, the Handheld Spectrum Analyzers (HSA)
- Lower cost alternative, the N9320B spectrum analyzer
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.