E8311A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165 MHz VXI C-1
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 December 2017|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- 165 MHz, 10 V, 50 Ohm into 50 Ohm
- VXI C-size, 1-Slot, register based
- Two output channels: single-ended, SMA (f) 3.5 mm
- 16 Kbit patterns per channel
- Fast transition times: 2 ns to 200 ms variable
- Functionally compatible with the Agilent 81110A
- Broad range of trigger and synchronization capabilities
VERSATILE DIGITAL SIGNALS FOR VXI SYSTEMS
The Agilent E8311A, 165 MHz VXI C-1 Pulse Pattern generator can be used for a wide variety of applications including
- functional verification of high-speed digital or mixed-signal devices
- clock generation for synchronization of an automated test system
- radar testing
- flash memory test
- serial bus testing
The module offers highly accurate signals. The timing parameters can be adjusted for every amplitude or offset level to meet any specification. A fixed trigger-in to signal-out delay and variable delay ranges, enable highly reliable and stable synchronization of test systems even at very precise points in time, such as those used in radar testing.
You can easily integrate the two new pulse/pattern generators into manufacturing test environments because the modules come equipped with VXIplug&play software drivers. Also, they are compatible with Agilent's box pulse generators (81100 and 8110A), already used in many laboratories handling R&D and quality test applications, making it easy to transition test routines from lab to production site.
Configuration software that allows you to easily select compatible interfaces, controller platforms, and VXI test system components is available.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.