E9300B E-Series Average Power Sensor
Starting From CA$ 3,951
E9300B Power Sensor-Average, 10 MHz to 18 GHz, -30 to +44 dBm
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
Prices for: Canada (English)
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Measure the average power of all modulation formats
- Wide dynamic range power measurements from -30 dBm to +44 dBm
- Frequency range 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Low SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty
- Calibration factors, linearity and temperature compensation data stored in EEPROM
- Compatible with EPM (new N1913A/ 14A, E4418B/ 19B), EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) and P-series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.