N3302A 150 Watt Electronic Load Module
à compter de CA$ 1,936
N3302A Module de charge électronique, 3-60 V, 30 A,150 W c.c., pour gros ordinateurs N330X, un logement
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prix pour: Canada (Français)
* Prix sujets à modification sans préavis. Les prix indiqués sont les prix de vente proposés par le manufacturier. Prix sans taxes comprises.
Key Features & Specifications
- Current: 0 - 30 A
- Voltage: 0 - 60 V
- Maximum Power: 150 W
Constant Current Mode
- Low Range/High Range: 3 A/30 A
- Regulation: 10 mA
- Low Range Accuracy: 0.1% + 5 mA
- High Range Accuracy: 0.1% + 10 mA
Constant Voltage Mode
- Low Range/High Range: 6 V/60 V
- Regulation: 5 mV
- Low Range Accuracy: 0.1% + 3 mV
- High Range Accuracy: 0.1% + 8 mV
Constant Resistance Mode
- Range 1 (I >10% of current rating): 0.067-4 Ω
- Range 2 (I >1% of current rating): 3.6-40 Ω
- Range 3 (I >0.1% of current rating): 36-400 Ω
- Range 4 (I >0.01% of current rating): 360-2000 Ω
The Agilent N3302A is a 150 W (0-30A, 0-60V) electronic load module for use in either the N3300A or N3301A electronic load mainframe in system applications. The N3302A load module is fast and accurate, for programming in constant current, constant voltage, or constant resistance modes, or for making voltage, current or power measurements. The N3302A can also digitize waveforms.
Testing multiple output dc power supplies and dc-dc converters can be very time consuming if each output must be tested sequentially. If measurements are being made through a MUX using one DMM, this is what will happen. Using the built-in measurement capabilities of the N3300A electronic loads, all outputs can be measured simultaneously. Alternatively, multiple single output power sources can be tested simultaneously.
A single GPIB address is all you need for complete control and read-back of the N3302A load module within a single N3300A or N3301A mainframe. The N3302A electronic load provides fast operation and the accurate programming and read-back needed for high-volume DC power supply test systems.
Formation et Événements
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.