N3305A 500 Watt Electronic Load Module
Base Price Rs 242,034
N3305A DC Electronic Load Module, 0-150V, 60A, 500 W, for N330X mainframes, 2 slots
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
Prices for: India
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- Current: 0 - 60 A
- Voltage: 0 - 150 V
- Maximum Power: 500 W
Constant Current Mode
- Low Range/High Range: 6 A/60 A
- Regulation: 10 mA
- Low Range Accuracy: 0.1% + 7.5 mA
- High Range Accuracy: 0.1% + 15 mA
Constant Voltage Mode
- Low Range/High Range: 15 V/150 V
- Regulation: 10 mV
- Low Range Accuracy: 0.1% + 10 mV
- High Range Accuracy: 0.1% + 20 mV
Constant Resistance Mode
- Range 1 (I >10% of current rating): 0.033-5 Ω
- Range 2 (I >1% of current rating): 4.5-50 Ω
- Range 3 (I >0.1% of current rating): 45-500 Ω
- Range 4 (I >0.01% of current rating): 450-2500 Ω
The Agilent N3305A is a 500 W (0-60A, 0-150V) electronic load module for use in either the N3300A or N3301A electronic load mainframe in system applications. The N3305A load module is fast and accurate, for programming in constant current, constant voltage, or constant resistance modes, or for making voltage, current or power measurements. The N3305A can also digitize waveforms.
Testing multiple output dc power supplies and dc-dc converters can be very time consuming if each output must be tested sequentially. If measurements are being made through a MUX using one DMM, this is what will happen. Using the built-in measurement capabilities of the N3300A electronic loads, all outputs can be measured simultaneously. Alternatively, multiple single output power sources can be tested simultaneously.
A single GPIB address is all you need for complete control and read-back of the N3305A load module within a single N3300A or N3301A mainframe. The N3305A electronic load provides fast operation and the accurate programming and read-back needed for high-volume DC power supply test systems.
Training & Events
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.