E7476A W-CDMA Drive Test System
|Product Status:||Obsolete | No Longer Supported|
Check for Calibration Availability
No replacement found for this product.
The E7476A W-CDMA Drive-Test System enables wireless service providers and network equipment manufacturers to turn-up their W-CDMA networks faster and to optimize network performance while minimizing the time and effort required to do so. The E7476A W-CDMA receiver-based drive test solution provides key contributions for allowing you to be the first to market with your 3G solutions. These contributions include the following:
- Provides a receiver-based solution, independent of the network, to aid in finding network problems quickly
- Provides automatic software alarm capability to aid in detecting network problems as they occur
- Provides a portable and rugged receiver for easy network deployment, including the ability to perform drive test functionality in pedestrian settings as found in large metropolitan areas
- Utilizes a scalable drive test platform architecture that allows the addition of up to four digital receivers, supports expansion to support up to four 3G W-CDMA phones when available, and provides evolving platform solutions as the network matures. Using the scalable and evolving drive test platform protects your customer's initial drive test investment
- Builds upon Agilent's proven 2G drive test solutions while evolving the existing platform to meet the growing needs of our 3G customers and their applications
- Provides a cross technology capability that allows current second generation providers (GSM and IS-95) to migrate to third generation technologies without having to purchase entirely new optimization tools. Once again, purchasing Agilent's drive test solutions protects your customer's initial investment
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.