Starting From US$ 2,198
85032F Standard mechanical calibration kit, DC to 9 GHz, type-N, 50 ohm
- 85032F-1A7 Calibration + Uncertainties + Guardbanding
- 85032F-500 Add four 7mm to type-N 50-Ohm adapters
- R-51B-001-C Return to Service Center Warranty - 1 year
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- DC to 9 GHz frequency range
The Agilent 85032F calibration kit contains precision 50 ohm type-N standards used to calibrate Agilent network analyzers. Standards include fixed terminations, open circuits, and short circuits in both sexes. This kit is specified from dc to 9 GHz.
Options are available to add type-N female to female, type-N male to male and type-N female to male adapters. Another option also exists to add four type-N to 7 mm adapters. The precision adapters are phase-matched for accurate measurements of non-insertable devices.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.