E9322A E-Series Peak and Average Power Sensor, 50 MHz to 6 GHz
Base Price Rs 176,844
E9322A Peak and average Power Sensor, 50 MHz to 6 GHz, 1.5 MHz bandwidth
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
- W4100-3MW Warranty, 3mth for included accessories
Prices for: India
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP).
Key Features & Specifications
- 1.5 MHz video bandwidth, ideal for Bluetooth® and cdmaOne applications
- Fast measurement speed, up to 1000 corrected readings per second, via the GPIB
- Wide dynamic range
- Calibration factors, linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction stored in EEPROM
- Precision type-N connector as standard
- Operates with the EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) series and P-Series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters
The E9322A diode power sensor has a 1.5 MHz video bandwidth and is ideal for time-gated peak, average and peak-to-average ratio power measurements on TDMA and CDMA wireless formats such as Bluetooth.
Read the Data Sheet
1xEV-DO wireless systems — simplify development, verification, and manufacturing with the EPM-P power meters and E9320 E-Series power sensors Measurement Tip
Bluetooth and the Bluetooth logos are trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., U.S.A. and licensed to Agilent Technologies, Inc.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.