E4440A PSA Spectrum Analyzer, 3 Hz to 26.5 GHz
Key Features & Specifications
Migrate to the PXA
- PXA combines the PSA's technical excellence with state-of-the-art technologies
- PXA has greater performance, capability, flexibility, and compatibility
- Learn more about migrating from the PSA to the PXA
- +/-0.19 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- -155 dBm (-169 dBm w/preamp) displayed average noise level (DANL)
- -118 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz offset
- 81 dB W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range
- 10 MHz analysis bandwidth (Option B7J for the Basic mode)
- Optional 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth to capture and measure complex signals.
- -78 dB (nominal) third order intermodulation for 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Up to 300 MHz analysis bandwidth for calibrated VSA measurements
- Flexible platform with 16 optional, easy-to-use built-in measurement personalities and hardware options
- PowerSuite one-button power measurements included as standard
- MATLAB data analysis software for general purpose data analysis, visualization, and measurement automation.
The E4440A PSA high-performance spectrum analyzer measures and monitors complex RF and microwave signals up to 26.5 GHz. With optional external mixing, the frequency coverage expands to 110 GHz using our external mixer and to 325 GHz by other vendor's mixer.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.