1147A 50 MHz/15A AC/DC Current Probe
|Product Status:||Discontinued | Currently Supported|
|Supported Until:||1 September 2018|
A replacement for this product is available:
Key Features & Specifications
- Wide bandwidth: DC to 50MHz
- High S/N ratio, low current measurement capability
- 15A peak, 15 ADC, 10 Arms continuous, 30A peak non-continuous
- Easy protect function at excessive input
- Demagnetizing switch to remove any residual magnetism that builds up in the magnetic core
- Compatible with high impedance AutoProbe interface
- For use with 80000/90000 Series, use N278xA current probe with N2779A power supply and E2697A high impedance adapter
- For use with 90000 X-Series, use the N5449A high impedance probe adapter
The Agilent 1147A is a wide bandwidth, active current probe for 54800, 3000X, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, and 9000 Series oscilloscopes except the 6000 100 MHz models. The probe features flat bandwidth (DC-50MHz), low noise(<2.5 mA rms) and low circuit insertion loss. The 1147A is ideal for capturing transient current signals such as those found in motor controllers, in switching power supplies, inverters and current amplifiers driving inductive loads.
The Agilent 1147A is now discontinued. The 1147B current probe is the recommended replacement product.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.