Starting From US$ 3,372
N4000A 10 MHz to 18 GHz SNS Noise Source nominal ENR 6dB (MAIN)
- N4000A-100 APC 3.5(m) connector
- N4000A-A6J ANSI Z540-1-1994 Calibration
- R-51B-001-Z Return to Service Center Warranty - 3 years
- N4000A-002 5-foot (1.5 m) SNS noise source cable
Prices for: United States
* Prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown are Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP). Prices shown are exclusive of taxes.
Key Features & Specifications
- Electronic storage of Excess Noise Ratio (ENR) calibration data decreases the opportunity for user error
- Automatic download of ENR data to the NFA speeds overall set-up time
- Temperature compensation improves measurement accuracy leading to tighter specification of device performance
- 3.5mm connector ships standard, optional Type-N connector is available as Option 001
- 1 year standard warranty
- For complete details, reference the Product Overview
- For additional specifications on this product, see the Operating Service Guide
The SNS series N4000A is a 10 MHz to 18 GHz noise source with nominal ENR 6 dB. The N4000A noise source is designed for accurately measuring devices with low noise figure, or devices whose gain is especially sensitive to small changes in source impedance. DUT's with noise figure up to 20 dB can be accurately and reliably measured with this device. The N4000A noise sources has a choice of connectors, with an APC 3.5(mm) connector as standard.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.